Indivisible Valley of the Sun is a non-partisan, issue-focused advocacy organization registered with national Indivisible organization. We work to reclaim democracy for the working people by supporting progressive leaders and empowering people to elevate the political consciousness. We work to enable citizens from around the Valley to join the movement to transform our political and economic systems by preserving our democracy and creating a more just society.
Indivisible Valley of the Sun (INDIVISIBLEVOS) will unite citizens of Arizona to support a progressive platform for social change by planning, coordinating and implementing responses and actions to protect our constitutional rights, democracy, civility, humanity, environment, and planet. By speaking the truth, we will inform, educate, and empower ourselves and others to act.
To be united in the preservation of our democracy, humanity, and planet.
Educate the public about important issues of the day and their progressive solutions. Foster an idea exchange that leads to effective advocacy for change. Serve as support and provide learning opportunities for progressive advocates. To create, maintain, and foster a communication and resource sharing network.
We recognize that response comes in many forms. Our activities are "grassrooted" in EMPOWERMENT and ACTION and include:
- Providing grassroots support for progressive candidates and citizen lead initiatives by reaching out to eligible citizens to participate as registered, engaged and informed voters.
- Connecting and creating alliances with like-minded individuals, community groups, organizations and other grassroots efforts.
- Engaging public officials and media on awareness of social, constitutional and environmental issues.
- Advocating for people whom are attacked or marginalized.
- Supporting, coordinating, and participating in various peaceful methods of resistance (boycotts, petitions, and protests/assemblies).
We wholeheartedly welcome all those who are concerned about maintaining the integrity of our democracy, our environment, and economic and social justice. Thank you for your interest. Your conviction, determination and energy is welcomed and needed.